COVID-19 Healthy & Safety Update
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to expand, we have been assessing the impact and monitoring the effects around the world. We know the issues and health risks to older people, people with compromised immune systems or medical conditions.
At Moffatt Scrap Iron, health and safety has always been a priority and will remain that way for our employees and customers. We all play a role in preventing the virus from spreading and keeping our community healthy.
Basic personal hygiene and safety measures are required, to minimize potential risks.
- Instead of handshaking, hugging or unnecessary touching, consider an elbow bump or wave
- Maintain a good social distance
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing (preferably with a disposable, single use tissue immediately disposed of)
- Adopt good hand washing / hand hygiene practices, particularly after coughing, sneezing or using tissues
- Keep hands away from the mucous membranes of the eyes, mouth and nose
- Be considerate of entering our facility if you are experiencing symptoms ( chills, fever, muscle aches, sore throat, cough difficulty breathing, sneezing, runny nose, tiredness)
We have initiated steps to assist with your well being when entering our facilities. You may be asked to complete a self assessment declaration, if your visit requires more in-depth access.
We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure we remain healthy and safe.
The Moffatt Scrap Iron & Metal Inc. Team